New Member applicants - none at the moment
New Member Inductees - none
Member Departures - none this week.
Theme - Youth
- played a district supplied video of 11 year old Lexi Walker doing a great job singing.
Shivwitz Project – it is DONE!!! Thank you Mike for organizing it. Thank you Kathleen for supplying garbage container and porta pottee. Thank you Rotarians for coming and making it possible. Thank you DSU volunteer group for providing a lot of labor.
Horse Play – no time for that.
Vision Action Plan – short discussion, plan was approved
Car Show – extensive discussion on whether the club should undertake this project. We will vote as a club on whether to do it at the 12/5/14 business meeting. Everybody is encouraged to be prepared to commit to chair one area of car show because we will require that majority of areas have a chair before the vote is taken.
- Monday, October 20th, 11:30AM - 1:00PM, an All Clubs meeting at Abbey Inn to hear Bif, the new president of DSU, share his vision for the university. The charge is $12 per person, payable at the door
- October 20th - Teri got Dixie High School to play a couple Rotary Polio videos on Channel 1 in school and then have Interact Club do purple pinkies fundraiser - thank you Teri
- October 24/25, Friday (12pm-7pm)/Saturday (10am-5pm), Red Rock Rotary booth at Spookytown/Taste of Dixie - come dressed in a Halloween costume
- October 25 8:30am - participate in DSU SpookyTown parade – Lil in charge
- October 25 10am hanging Christmas lights at Tuacahn, St George Rotary will provide breakfast
Members that were not there, we missed you.
Those of you not yet members of our club - you are missing out on being a contributor to a better place to live locally and globally. Come join us and find food for your soul through volunteer activities.